SEMI AUTOMATIC PAINTBALL GUN DEALS AND OFFERS: TIPPMANN AND KINGMAN SEMI AUTO PAINTBALL MARKERS
Be prepared for any paintball gun tournament or competition with accurate and efficient semi-automatic paintball guns. We bring to available great offers and deals from top brands including Tippmann and Kingman that feature adjustable shoulder stocks, raised sight rails and short pull single triggers so you can fight from a distance or in close quarters. Semi-automatic paintball guns are great for beginners and experienced players and give you full control over how fast you discharge.
A little briefing on real Semi-Auto guns
Best Semi-Auto BT Delta Tactical Paintball Gun for any battle
Awesome submachinegun looks and feel from BT! The BT Delta Tactical Paintball Marker packs performance and technical looks in to compact and reliable package.
Semi Automatic Empire BT Delta Marker by Empire Paintball
- Empire BT Delta Marker
- Lightweight, Balanced Construction
- Impact-Resistant, Baked-On Coating
- Modular Trigger System
- Adjustable Stock
- Removeable Grip Frame for Quick & Easy Upgrades
- Mock Magazine
- Upgradeable to Accept BT Rip-Clip & BT Electronic Grip Frame
- Works With CO2 or Compressed Air
- No Such Cons
Semi Automatic Tippmann X7 Phenom Mechanical Paintball Gun
Tippmann has taken the most customizable paintball gun of all time to the next level. The X7 Phenom brings all the strength of the modular X7 platform into a more compact, efficient, and versatile design.
The X7 Phenom is nearly 3 inches shorter than its predecessor, yet still accepts more than 20 of the X7’s existing mods and upgrades. The fore grip and magazine can be swapped out to provide a custom look that is unique to your marker. A redesigned cyclone feed is integrated directly into the marker and feeds up to 15 balls per second, so there’s never the need to purchase a separate hopper or replace batteries. The offset, low-profile hopper also provides a clear line of sight, and allows for mounting a scope or other accessories on the included rail systems.
The new FlexValve provides increased efficiency and its Spool Valve design significantly reduces kick, resulting in improved performance and better accuracy. This means less time off the field, and more time playing.
The Tippmann X7 Phenom Mechanical is a Versatile Powerhouse!
The X7 Phenom with FlexValve Technology is the first mechanical pneumatic paintball marker to offer the combination of improved air efficiency, superior accuracy, and the flexibility of CO2 or compressed air usage. The new FlexValve operates below 300 PSI for improved air efficiency allowing you to get over 1,400 shots from a 68 cubic inch 4500 psi tank. Also, due to its blow forward design, recoil is virtually eliminated for improved accuracy.
As an added benefit, the Phenom’s searless design incorporates fewer wear parts, making maintenance easier than ever. Best of all, because this new marker is built around the existing X7 platform, the Phenom-which is nearly 3 inches shorter than the X7-can still accept more than 20 current X7 mods and upgrades, including the popular Flatline Barrel. Players have never been offered such a complete package – the performance of a tournament marker…the dependability of a mechanical marker…the durability of a Tippmann…and the ability to customize their marker with thousands of different looks. The X7 Phenom truly is in a class of its own.
One of the best Tippmann X7 Phenom Electro Paintball Marker
$349.00 in stock
1 used from $ 299.00
- Three position selector switch
- Military-style marker that can be customized to over a 1,000 different looks including M-16, MP5, MP5-SD, G36, AK-47, UMP and Assault versions
- Three position Selector Switch changes from electronic to mechanical operation on the fly
- FlexValve Technology allows operation under 300PSI, reduces recoil and improves air efficiency
- Magnetically activated Hall-Effect Electronic Trigger provides 5 firing modes including: Safety Full-Auto, NPPL, PSP, Response and Semi-Auto
Affordable Tippmann 98 Custom ACT Paintball Gun – Semiauto
Tippmann has been setting the standard for entry level paintball guns since the beginning of time. The Tippmann 98 Platinum has to be their flagship gun as it can be seen in just about every store and paintball field in the world. This paintball gun is the field owner’s rental paintball gun of choice, as it is one of the easiest guns on the market to maintain and fix if anything does go wrong. The Tippmann 98 Custom Platinum can hold up to a beating. These guns are meant to withstand any condition – rain, sleet or snow. The Tippmann 98 Custom Platinum also has a great feel in your grip with the front handle setup away from the hosing. If you want a paintball gun that can stand up to any condition, takes minimal maintenance, and still shoots like a mid level gun, then the 98 Custom Platinum is the way to go. If you’re entering the paintball world for the first time and want a gun in the entry level price range that’s going to perform at par or better, than this gun’s for you.
Tippmann 98 Custom Act- Benefits/additions
Tippmann’s new 98 Custom Platinum Series is now easier to upgrade, modify and maintain
Low price Tippmann 98 Custom Platinum Series .68 Caliber Paintball Marker with ACT
1 used from $ 110.00
- Easy-to-use semi-automatic marker that delivers reliable performance that can easily be upgraded
- Split receiver design provides quick access to internal components for installation of upgrades and modifications
- Picatinny rail along the top of the marker makes it easy to add a carry handle, scopes and other mods
- Anti-Chop Technology (ACT) minimizes paint breakage
- Tippmann's proven inline bolt system
Affordable Tippmann 98 Custom ACT Paintball Gun – Semiauto
The Tippmann A5 paintball marker is one of the few paintball markers that truly deserves its cult status. Reliability, ease of maintenance and a near endless choice of accessories and upgrades have made it the choice of hundreds of thousands of players worldwide. It introduced the Cyclone Feed System, which uses excess pressure from the valve to power the loader, agitating and forcefeeding the paintballs with each individual shot as fast as you can pull the trigger. Its pull pin design allows major field-stripping without tools for simple hassle-free maintenance and its external design gives the player an unprecedented number of tactical upgrades and accessory paths. What do you do when you produce such a legendary paintball marker?
Tippmann A-5 .68 Caliber Semi Automatic Paintball Marker
1 used from $ 190.02
- An affordable, upgradable and customizable marker, suitable for woodsball or scenario play
- Cyclone Feed System can fire 15 balls per second without batteries
- The A-5 can be field stripped in less than 60 seconds without tools
- Two position external selector switch allows players to easily change from safe to firing mode
- Enhanced ergonomics with a longer front grip, lighter weight body and easier to remove push pins
The Top Rated Guns here
Piranha Gti+Gun Paintball Gun Semiautomatic Tournament Grade Semi-Automatic Paintball Marker (14271)
2 used from 65.00
- 12 shots per second
- Interchangeable threaded barrel with muzzle break
- Aircraft aluminum frame and barrel
- Finish on internal parts
- Flush bolt cocking system
Kingman Spyder Xtra Semi Automatic Paintball Gun Caliber .68
|Package Dimensions||Height: 210; Length: 1410; Weight: 310; Width: 1170|
|Product Type Name||SPORTING_GOODS|
|Title||Kingman Spyder Xtra Semi Automatic Paintball Gun Caliber .68|